Technische Universität Berlin - Faculty V - Institute Institute of Machine Tools and Factory Management / chair of Sustainable Corporate Development
Research assistant - PostDoc (d/m/w) - 0.5 working time - salary grade E13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen
under the reserve that funds are granted
1. Strengthening the research profile for production technology, in particular sustainability, entrepreneurship and innovative engineering education, at the Vietnamese-German University (VGU), Ho Chi Minh City.
a. You plan and test together with the partners at the VGU so-called learnstruments. Learnstruments are innovative production-technologic artifacts designed to increase the teaching and learning productivity. They automatically show the students their functionality.
b. You are researching about international engineering education in the above named fields. Together with the partner, you create concepts about learning factories as a tool for innovative international engineering education on the example of closed material cycles and sustainability.
c. Together with the partners, you assist in the preparation of third-party funding applications, to implement the concepts you have developed. You present your findings in collaborative publications with the Vietnamese partners. 2. Your findings are implemented in the design of the Master of Science degree program Global Production Engineering Vietnam (GPE Vietnam), which you coordinate from the TU Berlin.
a. In the team you coordinate the cooperation between the master of science study program GPE and GPE Vietnam at the TU Berlin.
b. You prepare the innovative production engineering curriculum for international engineering education and test your developments.
c. You represent TU Berlin and GPE Vietnam at internal and external stakeholders such as the GPE Examination Board or the VGU Consortium Association.
1. Succesfully completed university degree (Diplom, Master or equivalent) and PhD in industrial engineering or production technology.
2. Several years of working experiences in:
Engineering education, preferably in the fields of sustainability and entrepreneurship.
Independent scientific and administrative implementation of international and national research projects.
3. Excellent English language skills and good German is required. Further languages are advantageous.
4. Interest in practical, result-oriented project and teamwork.
5. Basic computer skills (especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point).
6. Confident and assured behavior with internal and external project stakeholders.
How to apply:
Please send your written application with the reference number and the usual documents to Technische Universität Berlin - Der Präsident - Fakultät V, Institut für Werkzeugmaschinen und Fabrikbetrieb, FG Nachhaltige Unternehmensentwicklung, Prof. Dr. Kohl, Sekr. PTZ 9, Pascalstraße 8-9, 10587 Berlin.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.
Technische Universität Berlin - Der Präsident - Fakultät V, Institut für Werkzeugmaschinen und Fabrikbetrieb, FG Nachhaltige Unternehmensentwicklung, Prof. Dr. Kohl, Sekr. PTZ 9, Pascalstraße 8-9, 10587 Berlin