Collaboration in teaching and research activities of the department and in particular in the research project " TransHyDE - Conception of a network model system for gas transport networks with hydrogen technology”, on behalf of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) in which we participate in the development, evaluation and demonstration of several technologies for hydrogen transport.
- Contributions of gas infrastructure to climate neutrality, development of hydrogen infrastructure
- Analysis of techno-economic aspects of hydrogen production and transport, interfaces to the potentials of renewable power generation and industrial hydrogen demand
- Focus analysis "site selection of electrolysis",
- Conception of a network modeling system for gas transport networks to optimize transformation paths of a German hydrogen transport system in the context of European energy systems
- Data management for gas transport networks
- Gas Transmission Network Simulations
Further information: www.er.tu-berlin.de
Please send your application with the reference number
and the usual documents to Prof. Dr. Müller-Kirchenbauer only by email
(single pdf file; max. 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guarantee for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at the TU staff department homepage: https://www.abt2-t.tu-berlin.de/menue/themen_a_z/datenschutzerklaerung/
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Technische Universität Berlin - Die Präsidentin - Fakultät VII, Institut für Technologie und Management, Fachgebiet Energie- und Ressourcenmanagement, Prof. Dr. Müller-Kirchenbauer, Sekr. H69, Straße des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin